Cookies are small text files by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is sent back to the server each time you view a page on the website and it allows a web site to identify and track its visitors.
Cookies on our website
We uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- oscSid - This cookie is used by this website to identify you as a user between page loads. This allows this website to remember certain settings, like the contents of your shopping cart. This cookie is destroyed each time you close your browser.
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- utma, utmb, utmc, and utmz – Google Analytics gathers anonymous data regarding visitors to this website, how many pages you view and how long you stay on the website. We use this information to improve the service we can offer you
You can opt out of this service on all websites using this Google tool by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- di, dt, loc, uid, psc, uvc, atuvc and uid - Addthis.com allows users to share pages easily with their social network. It also remembers your preferences of which services you like to share through (ie Twitter, Facebook etc). They do not allow access to any of your information stored on Social Networks.
You can opt out of this service on all websites using this AddThis too by visiting http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- datr, lu, locale, x-src– These cookies are set by Facebook and allow you to comment on our site from your Facebook account. No personal information is gathered from your Facebook account.
You may disable cookies on our website but it may result in you not being able to complete your purchase.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu “Files”> “Preferences”